Transair is manufactured by Parker Hannifin, a market leader in piping systems for compressed air, nitrogen, vacuum and chilled water and available in aluminuim or stainless steel tube.
The industrial gasses pipes are made from powder-coated aluminium, which makes them lightweight and easy to handle.
- Qualicoat certified coating as standard
- Corrosion-resistant for exceptional longevity
- Leak-free system for maximal energy efficiency
- Large selection of pipe diameters from 16.5mm to 168mm
- Ideal for compressed air, inert gas and vacuum applications
- Reliable connections with no threading, soldering or gluing.
Chilled water pipes are stainless steel.