Looking for a durable, high-performance compressed air solution for your specific industrial application? Atlas Copco’s LF oil-free aluminium piston air compressors stand for exceptional reliability and extremely low operating costs – and are virtually maintenance-free. LF compressors are 100% oil-free, so are ideal for your applications where oil cannot be tolerated. Incorporating state-of-the-art technology, LF compressors deliver the lowest operating temperatures in the industry while offering superb quality air. High-quality materials ensure reliable performance and extra long life. The LF range is suitable for stand-alone use or easy integration in your OEM product. Also where maintenance-free compressed air is required, LF units are the best solution.
- High reliability – Thanks to a unique, robust design and the optimal combination of quality materials, LF compressors offer improved performance and extended product life.
- Certified 100% oil-free air – LF compressors provide 100% pure, clean air, complying with ISO 8573-1 CLASS 0 (2010) certification. CLASS 0 means zero risk of contamination; zero risk of damaged or unsafe products; zero risk of losses from operational downtime; and zero risk of damaging your company’s hard-won professional reputation. In 2006, Atlas Copco was the first manufacturer in the world to receive such certification for an oil-free compressor.
- Easy maintenance – All components and service points are easily accessible.
- Low running costs – Operational costs are limited over a long product lifetime.
- Saving floor space – The compressor block which is directly coupled to the motor is manufactured using lightweight materials and provides excellent cooling characteristics: ideal for integration with limited space requirements.